eye spy with my little eye

A day2day photo journal of Life in general... :::Photos taken with the Sharp 903SH's phone 3.2mp camera (currently out of action), my 1.3mp Che-ez Movix digital camera, 3mp (6 mp interpolated) Fuji F601Z digital camera (^.^):::

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Christ redeemed & blessed many folds more than I have been tried. =) I am the head not the tail, above not beneath, blessed in the city and in the country, my bread kneading bowl and bread basket are blessed and anointed, i rest in the shadow of the most high! I claim the promises of blessings in Deut 28, Psalm 91 and Psalm 23 over my life. I claim the blessing of Jabez and the double blessing Elisha and Benjamin received in my life. AMEN!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thoughts...

It amazes me to watch Kae grow everyday... one day he was a gurgling butter ball and then suddenly he is able to spell words, read, write and draw the most inspiring pictures. Makes me wish I was still in NP haha coz I might have adapted some of his artwork into animation pieces. Cartoon Network worthy ideas they are.

When I came back from KL, I realised that he had grown taller again... he was 92cm a few days before we left and when we were away he somehow grew another 4 cm. Hey... he is more than 50% my heigh already!

He also comes out with the most interesting story ideas (eg. Go Wa Bi building's background story...) and is getting better at expressing himself.

If you thought growing dao geh was fun to watch as a kid, as an adult watching your little bean sprout up into a sapling is quite an experience indeed. This is the best dao geh I have grown... my little Kaelen who proclaims he is "not a baby bear but a big bear already."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home