eye spy with my little eye

A day2day photo journal of Life in general... :::Photos taken with the Sharp 903SH's phone 3.2mp camera (currently out of action), my 1.3mp Che-ez Movix digital camera, 3mp (6 mp interpolated) Fuji F601Z digital camera (^.^):::

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Christ redeemed & blessed many folds more than I have been tried. =) I am the head not the tail, above not beneath, blessed in the city and in the country, my bread kneading bowl and bread basket are blessed and anointed, i rest in the shadow of the most high! I claim the promises of blessings in Deut 28, Psalm 91 and Psalm 23 over my life. I claim the blessing of Jabez and the double blessing Elisha and Benjamin received in my life. AMEN!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Shhh.. Artist at work. That is Kae making a Get Well Soon card for my Dad aka his Gong Gong.

by Geri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home