eye spy with my little eye

A day2day photo journal of Life in general... :::Photos taken with the Sharp 903SH's phone 3.2mp camera (currently out of action), my 1.3mp Che-ez Movix digital camera, 3mp (6 mp interpolated) Fuji F601Z digital camera (^.^):::

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am Christ redeemed & blessed many folds more than I have been tried. =) I am the head not the tail, above not beneath, blessed in the city and in the country, my bread kneading bowl and bread basket are blessed and anointed, i rest in the shadow of the most high! I claim the promises of blessings in Deut 28, Psalm 91 and Psalm 23 over my life. I claim the blessing of Jabez and the double blessing Elisha and Benjamin received in my life. AMEN!

Friday, May 26, 2006

And it never ends... old poems again and again... dun be sick of them ok? haha

HAHAHAHA... this sums me up in so many words... written more than 3 years ago.

Some Random Thoughts and nonsense... lol

There are no wrong answers or right answers. An answer is a good one when it is honest. Even if that means silence , it is better than a promise that crashes and roars but fades away into a painful emptiness that screams louder than a siren.

Don't promise eternity. Don't promise what you can't do. Don't promise the impossible. Just promise what you can fulfill.

And when you dunno what to do, what to say... just hold me close and kiss my fears away...

I am like a piece of glass that has been shattered so many times.. brittle and lost.

When I love someone... I love fully because that is what I do. I don't need appreciation all the time but sometimes do try to give some acknowledgement it makes me feel happy so do be generous with it.

I CAN COOK... ask all the people i cooked for and who ate my food and loved it.

When I cry it is because everything I've held back inside me needs to pour forth... and I like to be near water when I am really in serious tots or tears because the sound of water calms me down.

I love to watch the Sunrise and Sunset... I love to walk in the rain... To lie beneath shooting stars and to make love and not fuck. I ONLY make love.

Nothing is permanent and all is transcient. If you lose it move on. If you win it good for you but prepare for when you lose it. Never be so defensive that you can't leave your ego behind & be humble. Something i must master.

Beauty is nothing without a happy soul and behind every smile lies so many tears and heartache.

I am not beautiful or perfect. I have the spare tyre and the dark eye rings but I am me and no one can replace me ever.

I drink TOO little water than needed.

I sleep TOO much than I should.

I live TOO little because I can't tho I want to.

I love so much that it hurts =)

-- Copyright Geraldine Tan Xiu-Yin

And some old poems

A Little Faith

You came along
Sang me a song
Took my heart home with you
Though I mean nothing at all
You touched my heart
I told you my secret name
I gave you a part of me
Even though I knew it would be a dead end

Give me a little faith in myself
When the night begins to fall
When the darkness threatens
To overpower it all

Give me a little faith in myself
I dun ask for your love
Just a kind gesture a kind word
You don't know how I hurt

You brightened my life
I forgot my nightmares
Even if that was for a second
I wished that the moment would never end
You made me fly made me fall
Oh God I've hit another wall
When will this pain disappear?
If only I could conquer one last fear

Give me a little faith in myself
When the night begins to fall
When the darkness threatens
To overpower it all

Give me a little faith in myself
I dun ask for your love
Just a kind gesture a kind word
You don't know how I hurt

I don't know who I am anymore
I try very hard but it backfires on me
I tried to stand on my own to stand tall
But I can't see anymore good in me...

- Copyright Geraldine Tan Xiu-Yin

Sometimes I wish...

That I had not kissed you.
That I had not told you.
That I had not missed you.
That I had not cried for you.
That I had not met you.
That I had not fallen in love with you...
but because I have, I honestly love you.

Sometimes I wish you would say a kind word....
that you had not changed overnight,
that you would even ask if I feel ok (whn I'm sick),
that you'd stop being so cold,
that you'd hold me close hold me tight...
but even if you don't I still am such a fool for you...

- Copyright Geraldine Tan Xiu-Yin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them all. love you even more. *hugs* heater =)

May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home